Monday, August 30, 2010

Questions

What are your plans for today? I called, where were you? Don’t they sound like innocuous questions? Like someone who cares about you and is simply concerned? Or is it that they are checking up on you? Are they keeping tabs now on where you go and what you do? Maybe they need to check the mileage on the car. Keep tabs on who I’m calling?

Does it seem strange to you to take such innocent questions and turn them into something sinister? It does to me. I used to be naïve and optimist. I don’t feel that way anymore. I want it back…I want to feel safe using my computer or going to the store. I don’t like feeling down and depressed.

So now what? How do I fix this? Can I fix this? How do I do that without hurting other people in my life? Children primarily. I suspect that there will be a fight over them. How do I deal with that?

So many questions…

No comments:

Post a Comment